Testing Dates-April 11th -19th
Three types of tests will be given during this time frame.
● IOWA Assessments – These tests measure achievement in several content areas.
Given to students in grades 2nd – 8th
● CogAT (Cognitive Abilities Test) – This test measures students’ learned reasoning abilities.
Given to students in grades 2th – 7th
● ACRE (Assessment of Children/Youth Religious Education) published by the National Catholic Educational Association – This test assesses the knowledge of Catholic faith as well as opinions, beliefs and attitudes about the Catholic faith.
Given to students in grades 5th and 8th
Grades 2nd – 8th April 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, and 19th
Parents can help students prepare for testing by:
● Make sure appointments are not scheduled on these
(Limited time for make-up tests)
● Make sure your student gets a good night’s sleep and eats
a healthy breakfast each morning
● Keep your routine as normal as possible.
● Let your child know that you have confidence in them and
that he or she will do his or her personal best on the tests
Teachers will begin testing procedures after the morning bell rings. Most testing will take place from 8:00a.m. – 12:00p.m.
BE ON TIME TO SCHOOL!